Rates and Policies
7 bedroom, 4 bath, 5000 sq foot Lodge – sleeps up to 12- $2400 for two nights ( 2 night minimum). No children under 12 in the Lodge, children are welcome in cabins. Each additional night $1000
Bear’s Den – Rustic, small – sleeps 4 – $320 total for two nights, (2 night minimum) each additional night $100
Innisfree – Elegant woodland cottage, sleeps 5 – $395 total for two nights, (2 night minimum) each additional night $140
Windblow Ridge- Amazing views – sleeps 6 – – $495 total for two nights (2 night minimum) additional night $160
Entire property available — can sleep 30 people maximum. Call for pricing.
All Inclusive- Large groups/families–all meals /full concierge service/–2 night minimum–from $6000 up. All Inclusive packages custom designed. Please call for custom pricing
Our guests are so fabulous, and leave all our cabins so perfect, we have no cleaning fee. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Our cabins are woodland cabins– that means they are in the woods. As in – a forest. Our roads are not paved and there is no paved parking . Four wheel drive is fun here, ( If you got it, bring it!) but not necessary.
This is a Mountainous Wilderness Preserve. Woods. Forest. Dirt roads. Solitude & Quiet. The Sights & Sounds of Nature. No street lights. Nearest stop light 17 miles away. We love it. We hope you do too.
All linens– organic sheets, towels, coffee maker, grills, etc. included and in place. Fully equipped kitchens in all cabins.
Hiking in our Private Wilderness Preserve (open only to our guests) included in price.
Reduction in blood pressure and stress levels– Included in Price
$1600 full day- includes evening — Use of venue, wifi, tea, lemonade, snacks provided
Meeting space for up to 40 people, catered lunch/dinners available
Excursion packages, River Trips, Fly Fishing, Zip lines, Ropes Course, Hiking Tours, Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing… available .
White Tablecloth Lunch on our private River Beach–
$300.00 for two. For groups of four or more, $75 per person
Weddings– very small weddings only. Call for pricing
Extremely Limited. Very few hunts a year. Guided only. As of now booked through 2020.
Fly fishing packages available. Reserve in advance.
Rock Climbing – lessons available. Reserve in advance.
Tobacco Barn Camping- Primitive Camping on the River. Exclusive. Kayak in only. Adults only. $300.00 and up. Bicycle drop off available.
NO PETS ALLOWED -in Lodge, or any cabin or on property at all
No smoking in Cabins
No children in Lodge ( children welcome in cabins)
A credit card GUARANTEES your reservation.
- A special package may require a deposit.
- All billing at checkout will include state sales tax (6.75%) NO OTHER FEES
- When making a reservation please keep in mind you are making a commitment to us as we are making a commitment to you . Please CALL if you can’t make it, and give us 72 hours notice to rebook your spot. Otherwise we reserve the right for payment.
- All information and policies subject to change without prior notice.
- Master Card, Visa, Discover, personal checks and cash are accepted at check in.
- Check-in is between 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM, we may accommodate an early or late check-in with advanced notice and mutual agreement.
- When booking over the telephone or in person; we reserve the right to refuse any reservations that we deem inappropriate, unacceptable or that we feel we will be unable to meet the expectations of the guest.
- Check-out is 11:30 AM
- Our cabins are kid friendly
- We are a smoke free facility; smoking permitted out-of-doors including on the private balconies and porches and patio.
Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm