Rates and Policies
Rooms at the Inn (B & B) High Season- 2016
$190-300 per room, per night —Big Country Breakfast included– all meals local, organic, non-GMO . Breakfast is for Lodge guests only. Cabins have their own kitchens.
The 7 bedroom Lodge is available for groups of 12 at $1200 per night. No children under 16 in the Lodge, children are welcome in cabins.
Entire property available for retreats, reunions — 30 people maximum. Call for pricing.
Available w/ prior notice for Cabin or Lodge guests — Lunch– $25 per person, Dinner-$75 per person. Dinner– beef or lamb tenderloin with wine pairings. (Vegetarian, gluten free upon request)
All Inclusive- Large groups/families–all meals /full concierge service/–3 night minimum–from $6000 up. All Inclusive packages custom designed. Please call for custom pricing
Cabin Rentals… High Season 2016
Bear’s Den $320 total for two nights, (two night minimum) each additional night $130
Innisfree $390 total for two nights, (two night minimum) each additional night $150
Windblow Ridge- $480 total for two nights (two night minimum) additional night $180
Our cabins are woodland cabins– that means they are in the woods. As in – a forest. Our roads are not paved and there is no paved parking (seriously?). Four wheel drive is fun here, ( If you got it, bring it!) but not necessary.
This is a Mountainous Wilderness Preserve. Woods. Forest. Dirt roads. Solitude & Quiet. The Sights & Sounds of Nature. If you cannot sleep without the sound of traffic and city lights, we are not for you.
All linens– sheets, towels, coffee maker, grills, etc. included and in place. Fully equipped kitchens in cabins, Breakfast is for Lodge (B & B) guests only
Hiking in our Private Wilderness Preserve (open only to our guests) included in price.
Lodge Porch Sittin– Included in Price
Reduction in blood pressure and stress levels– Included in Price
$1600 full day- includes evening — use of venue only
Meeting space for up to 40 people, catered lunch/dinners available
Excursion packages, River Trips, Fly Fishing, Zip lines, Ropes Course, Hiking Tours, Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing… available .
White Tablecloth Lunch on our private River Beach–
$100.00 per person for two. For groups of four or more, $60 per person
Weddings– very small weddings only. Call for pricing
Very few hunts available per year. Guided only. Hunting/fly fishing packages please look under the Hunting/Fly Fishing tabs.
Tobacco Barn Camping- Primitive Camping on the River. Kayak in. Adults only. $300.00 and up Bicycle drop off available, breakfast at the Lodge available– call for pricing and logistics
NO PETS ALLOWED!! As in NONE — so sorry, but yes, including tiny, perfectly behaved
A credit card GUARANTEES your reservation.
- A special package may require a deposit.
- All billing at checkout will include state sales tax (6.75%) NO OTHER FEES
- When making a reservation please keep in mind you are making a commitment to us as we are making a commitment to you . Please CALL if you can’t make it, and give us 72 hours notice to rebook your spot. Otherwise we reserve the right for payment.
- All information and policies subject to change without prior notice.
- Master Card, Visa, Discover, personal checks and cash are accepted at check in.
- Check-in is between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM, we may accommodate an early or late check-in with advanced notice and mutual agreement.
- When booking over the telephone or in person; we reserve the right to refuse any reservations that we deem inappropriate, unacceptable or that we feel we will be unable to meet the expectations of the guest.
- Check-out is 11:00 AM.
- Our Bed & Breakfast is an adult facility. Children may be allowed on a limited basis at the owners’ discretion.
- Our cabins are kid friendly.
- We are a smoke free facility; smoking permitted out-of-doors including on the private balconies and porches and patio.
Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm